Focus
Monday, January 2, 2012

i cant sleep tonight.
i write up a blog to pass my time.
planning to sleep soon
had a great HTHT with friend.
solved alot of my mysterious problems.
clear my mind better
focus better
10u for the lecture. but no fees given, haha .

friend given me a advice,
D.R.T.I.R.T.I.R.P.W.R.P
of course, this is a code. if u are capable, decode it .
had enough of myself.i have to stop blaming on myself, in order to move forward.
life is beautiful. Make it Beautiful. only i can help myself in this.
focus on myself.
I wanna alot of thing, but not love.
i had enough of this thing called "love"
it doesnt even exist.
i dont hate , but i dont love.

i wanna RESPECT .
I wanna stop all my little shits.
I wanna be myself.
I am gonna claim back my life.

I kill myself once.
not going to end it twice.
NOT GOING .

I lead my trainees
I hold the Flag
I dash across the border and kill all my enemies.
i wanna gain reputation.

But first,
I gonna start my life back to zero.
Push hard back to restart.

Career is what i am going to focus next.
There is nothing that last forever.. all friends will spilt, all loved will part...
only knowledge stay with you forever.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
My name is Chris and I am immortal. I utterly despise nobody. I love eating chicken .

Please erase that shit and put up your own profile :)
speak;up
put your tagboard here.

Try a cbox :).
flashbacks;
http://url.blogspot.com